Monday, April 19

Monday Dose of Cute: Getting to Know You. . .

Getting to Know You (1)


Getting to Know You (2)


Getting to Know You (3)


Getting to Know You (4)

Lucky Buddy Bear is half English Shepherd and half Australian Shepherd. He lives to work, loves his sheep, and really loves the little lambs:
8/17/06: The Destructive Duo (aka Cary and The Nanny Bear)

3/15/07: Gang Activity
3/27/07: A Lot of Love on the Farm
4/22/07: Dog Inspection (and how Bear and I tuck in the sheep at night)
9/30/07:
It's a Stock Dog's Life

4/11/08: A Tender Scene—and the Whole Picture
4/18/08: Cary and The Nanny Bear in the Greenhouse
4/22/08: Bear the Babysitter (Among Other Things)
5/20/08: Bear Loves Babies!
5/21/08: Better Than Kisses
6/10/08: Another Bear Inspection
10/29/08: Lookin' for Love

1/13/09: Stand by Your Lamb
4/2/09: Lambing Season Has Begun! (and The Nanny Bear is ready)
4/9/09:
Oh, You Big Baby
3/28/10: A Sneak Peek

© Copyright 2010 FarmgirlFare.com, the multi-species foodie farm blog where world peace may be a pipe dream, but harmony among all farm critters just might be possible. Mostly.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky Buddy Bear must be in heaven with all the new lambs to love. Wonderful pictures - thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew I could love little lambs so much? I would sit with them all day long if I could! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's photos like this that make me want to move back to the county. I could be content sitting with the dog and baby sheep all day. Throw a good book in and I might never leave......

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos capture so much communication between 2 species!!! I just LOVE the way these photos show Buddy Bear turning his head away (and most likely averting his gaze) to put his new lamb at ease. These are *classic* calming signals from a nurturing farm dog who wants to let his babies know that he is not a threat. What a good boy, that Buddy Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable picture of this little lamb checking out Lucky Buddy Bear; I love it. Thanks for sharing these Susan!

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!