Thursday, November 27

Thursday Farm Photo: Happy Thanksgiving!


Gobble Gobble



Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble

Want to see past Thanksgiving photos?
11/24/05: Happy Thanksgiving To You
11/24/05: Year Round Thankfulness
11/23/06: Thankful To Call This Place Home
11/22/07: Enjoying A Feast

And out of the November kitchen came:
Spicy Pumpkin Pecan Raisin Muffins (a bestseller)
Oatmeal Toasting Bread (one of my most popular recipes)
Carrot Herb Rolls & A Bargain Bread Book for Beginners

© FarmgirlFare.com, the gobbling foodie farm blog where these 600+ free range turkeys—who came rushing up to the fence when I stopped to photograph them while on the way to pick up our own pastured poultry order of 10 roasting chickens last month—are now gracing holiday tables all over southern Missouri, but we're actually having wild venison for dinner. Hey, it was handy—and free. And for that we're very thankful.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Susan!
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a burger is great if you are safe, warm and with someone you love - Happy Thanksgiving Susan and Hunky FarmGuy and lots of fur faced companions,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Susan, I hope you had a very nice and quiet one.

    This post came just in time, I'm coping the Spicy Pumpkin Muffins to make for tomorrow.... YUM

    Sharon from Western Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that. It's great you get the satisfaction of providing families with healthy food. Many people today were grateful for what you do. Happy Turkey Day. Or venison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard on Food Network last night that Venison was on the original Thanksgiving table. So, you are rocking it Old Pilgrim Style! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. And once again many thanks to you, my brother brought a loaf of your famous Farmhouse White - soooo good!

    Thank you for sharing your farm life with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gobble Gobble to you too!
    A very happy holiday to you and yours Susan, hope all is well on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you at the farm! Loved the turkey photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your venison was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the photo of all the turkeys!

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!