Tuesday, May 11

Tuesday Dose of Cute: Meeting Marta

Meeting Marta 1
This just might be my favorite lambing season photo yet.

Meeting Marta 2

Meeting Marta 3
(taken 4/24/09)

Meeting Marta 4
(taken 4/25/09)

Meeting Marta 5

Meeting Marta 6

Are you just meeting Marta?
Marta Baby Pictures
(Click here to see all the posts below on one long page)
7/27/08: Siesta Time
10/26/08: Mostly Marta
10/28/08: Just Doing Her Job
11/6/08: Maybe Marta
1/24/09: Keeping the Food Supply Safe
2/1/09: Moping Marta
2/4/09: Three Dog Sight
2/7/09: Being Watched
3/4/09: Food as Furniture
2/11/10: Girl Power

© Copyright 2010 FarmgirlFare.com, the dirty white foodie farm blog where Marta, whose full name is Marta Beast and whose nickname lately has been Marta the Mess (which is why you don't see nearly as many photos of her as you do of Daisy) is sporting a whole new look after spending several hours at the doggie day spa last week. Amazing before and after pictures—along with details of that ordeal adventure—coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know - Marta pre day spa has that bedhead look - the very casual almost grunge cool. Mostly - she looks enormous next to those lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marta looks pretty cool to me and I'm sure she keeps the sheep in line! We had a Border Collie on the farm who did the job fine also! The first pic is adorable, perfect timing on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta the Muppet! How can you not adore a furbeast that cute?!!

    Bear and his plethora of fur looks very similar to our dog (and his mystery lineage). He also feels the need to lick (taste test)certain things and try to keep children rounded up.

    Love you pictures, and wishing you and yours a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good girl! Looks like the last picture, she got cornered by a mom...I love shaggy dogs like this...our labradoodle griffin would love to kiss those lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog recently and am IN LOVE with Marta & Daisy. I am reading the old posts a little at a time, when I need a break. Thank you for sharing your lovely girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marta is totally adorable. You just want to pick her up and hug her... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adorable. love your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is totally adorable. Either that is a huge dog or those are tiny lambs. Either way, or maybe its both, love it!

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!