Wednesday, April 29

Wednesday Dose of Cute: Standing Tall and Smiling Wide


That's Our Crazy Daisy

Hay feeding season is almost over! Have a look back here:
First You Have to Put Up the Hay
3/11/06:
Oh, Just Take A Seat Anywhere
3/14/06:
A Whole New Way to Start the Day
3/26/06:
I Told You They Have No Manners
3/2/08:
How Do Donkeys Order Lunch?
3/7/08: Waiting for Lunch (On Top of Breakfast)
3/26/08:Donkey Dietary Habits
4/18/08:
Cary is Too Hungry to Say Hi
5/7/08:
Daily Dose of Cute: All Day Hay Buffet
5/28/08:
Daily Dose of Cute: Back in the Hay Day
9/27/08:
Sheep Gone Wild!
1/23/09:
Feeding Frenzy
3/4/09: Food as Furniture

© Copyright 2009 FarmgirlFare.com, the big dog foodie farm blog where there's nothing better than an animal loving food blogger, and you know we love to support animal shelters and rescue operations like Bernie Berlin's amazing A Place to Bark. Well, two of the very first food blogging friends we made back in 2005 (Joe is the cooking and baking fiend, Jeff is the grateful eater) are participating, along with their ridiculously cute spotted puppy, Gus, in the Humane Society's 35th annual Five Mile Walk on May 2nd, in memory of their beloved dog, Spike. If you decide to support Team Gus by donating a couple of dollars (all those little amounts add up big!), you'll be helping the Twin Cities Humane Society continue to care for nearly 40,000 animals in need each year. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a happy and healthy looking dog who loves his job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelters are definitely hurting all over the place. Sad.

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!