Monday, April 7

Monday Farm Photo: The Definition Of Cheerful?


See Daffodils - Or Even Just One

A year of Farm Photos ago:
3/29/07: Late Supper Picked By The Light Of The Moon
3/30/07: A Year In Bread Has Begun! (And it will continue!)
4/1/07: Making Mischief In The Morning Light
4/2/07: These Two Are On Top Of Breakfast
4/3/07: The Grass Looks Fake This Time Of Year
4/5/07: Lilacs! (Wow, we're way behind this year)

Two years ago:
3/28/06: It Seems Like They Never Stop Moving
3/29/06: They Certainly Do Learn Early
3/30/06: More Old Stuff Just Hanging Around
3/31/06: Doll Face & Her Baby Boy
4/1/06: Spring Has Sprung
4/2/06: Same Scene New View Of The Haybarn
4/3/06: Big World, Small Donkey
4/4/06: Babies Chew On Everything
4/5/06: The Lilacs Are Coming! The Lilacs Are Coming!
4/5/06: A Sweeter Sheep You Will Not Meet - Farewell
4/7/06: Purple Beet 'Greens' In The Greenhouse
Weekend Dog Blogging: Dogfoot
Weekend Cat Blogging: Molly Doodlebug & The Cat Cabin

And out of the kitchen came:
Garlic Lover's White Bean Soup

© 2008 FarmgirlFare.com, the award-winning blog where we love flowers like daffodils and echinacea that come up year after year despite being totally neglected - and a fenceline full of daffodils never fails to delight.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet. I've been seeing some flowers popping up along our city fences as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've seen some tiny leaf buds on a cottonwood and we have a hint of green grass. But no daffies, so far. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still have a bit more snow to melt - soon - very very soon - thank heavens for cut daffodils and irises at the local supermarket.

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!