Saturday, October 29

Weekend Cat Blogging #21


Kiri's having a party? And it's already started? I'm so out of the loop!



Of course I want to go. It's just that. . .um. . . well. . .



Hey Smudge! Can you please bring me that ladder?


Special Additions! Click here to see the Wild Party Crasher!
Click here to see the lovely but shy Miss Domino, our Farmgirl Fare Foster Blog Cat.

Attention Cat Lovers! It's time for Weekend Cat Blogging #21: Kiri's Birthday Celebration!
Yep,
that wild and crazy cat from Down Under is turning one, and Clare is having a party. Just click here to head over to Eat Stuff, where you'll find all the links to this week's party cats. We'd love to have you join us for Weekend Cat Blogging. Just send your permalink in a comment to Clare (Kiri's slave) at Eat Stuff and add a "Weekend Cat Blogging" tag to your post.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww, now THAT'S cute! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... So did smudge come through?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey! Someone should help Patchy Cat down!! and do HURRY!

    Caramel over at Heather's Space! doesn't want him to miss that party! She hopes the party crashing doesn't happen either! Yikes!

    Hope to see everyone over at Kiri's party! soon!

    When does the party start?

    Or did we miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your coming man,
    Hurry uo there is still plenty of fish and prawns left!

    Hugs
    Kiri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patchy Cat, what were you doing up the tree? Let me guess, you wanted to catch a nice fat birdie for Kiri's birthday pressie? I hope Smudge brought the ladder or else it will be a long nite up that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeff,
    So that puts me at, what? about half a million smiles left to catch up to you? : )

    Hi Linda,
    Turns out Smudge was already at the party! : )

    Hi Heather,
    I think the party lasts all weekend. You know how cats are.

    Hi Kiri,
    Fish? Prawns? Yum!
    --P. Cat

    Hi Boo,
    Oh, I was just getting a better view of my farm from up here. So much to see and supervise!
    --P. Cat

    Hi Kat,
    No, Cat + Road = Not Good.
    But I have a feeling the lovely Miss Domino is not suffering much being trapped indoors. : )

    ReplyDelete

December 2015 update: Hi! For some reason I can't figure out, Blogger hasn't been letting me leave comments on my own blog (!) for the last several months, so I've been unable to respond to your comments and questions. My apologies for any inconvenience! You're always welcome to email me: farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com.

Hi! Thanks for visiting Farmgirl Fare and taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love hearing about your experiences with my recipes. Comments on older posts are always welcome!

Please note that I moderate comments, so if I'm away from the computer it may be a while before yours appears.

I try my best to answer all questions, though sometimes it takes me a few days. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your e-visits to our farm!